• product-featuredimges-zilverenkruis_newlogo-v3

    Zilveren Kruis

    Mevcut sigortanız Zilveren Kruis Achmea ise Kolektifimize ücretsiz katılın. Temel sigortanıza %3 ve ek sigortanıza %7 indirimin yanısıra, sağlık gazetesi MEDİKAL’i evinizde okuyun.

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_zilverenkruis_logo_Gray

    Zilveren Kruis

    Zilveren Kruis Achmea is the largest healthcare brand of Achmea, which is the current marketleader with approximately 5.5 million customers. From the beginning of our existence we are doing business and have good relations with Achmea. We believe in having a durable long-term strategy which offers continuity for our members. Achmea has proven to be the right choice for our business as well as for our customers with both Agis and Zilveren Kruis brands. As of 2015 these familiar brands are consolidating into being one brand and company namely Zilveren Kruis Achmea.

    If you already are a Zilveren Kruis Achmea member joining our collective will offer the familiar care with addionional services and discounts. (-5% on BV and -10% on AV) Sign Up and get More!

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_VGZ_logo_Gray-v2

    VGZ

    Mevcut sigortanız VGZ ise Kolektifimize ücretsiz katılın. Temel sigortanıza %6 ve ek sigortanıza %5 indirimin yanısıra, sağlık gazetesi MEDİKAL’i evinizde okuyun.

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_VGZ_logo_Gray-v2

    VGZ

    VGZ is, which is second in market-share with approximately 4.2 million customers. VGZ for is more than 65 years active in the healthcare market. It’s always within Hepimiz’s corporate strategy to work with the leaders of the healthcare market. We believe in having a durable long-term strategy which offers continuity for our members. In a market of constant innovation and consolidation VGZ is by experience a fit party to work with, also offering more choice and durability to our customers.

    If you already are a VGZ member joining our collective will offer the familiar care with addionional services and discount. (-8% on BV and -10% on AV) Sign Up and get More!

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_mensiz_logo_Gray-nosubv2

    Menzis

    Mevcut sigortanız Menzis ise Kolektifimize ücretsiz katılın. Temel sigortanıza %5 ve ek sigortanıza %7  indirimin yanısıra, sağlık gazetesi MEDİKAL’i evinizde okuyun.

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_mensiz_logo_Gray-nosubv2

    Menzis

    Menzis is a healthcare company with approximately 2 million insured customers and the fourth largest health insurer in the Netherlands. It’s always within Hepimiz’s corporate strategy to work with the leaders of the healthcare market. We believe in having a durable long-term strategy which offers continuity and choice for our members. Menzis is committed in partnership with Hepimiz to offer accessible and affordable healthcare for our members.

    If you already are a Menzis member joining our collective will offer the familiar care with addionional services and discount. (-5% on BV and -10% on AV) Sign Up and get More!

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_Other_logo_GrayTR

    Diğer

    Hepimiz Kolektifine katılmak için herhangi bir giriş koşulu bulunmamaktadır.
    CZ, De friesland, FBTO, OHRA, Anderzorg gibi diğer sağlık hizmetleri kuruluşlarına mensup sigortalılar da Hepimiz Sağlık Kolektifi’ne ücretsiz katılabilir.

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now
  • product_Other_logo_Gray

    Other

    In the Netherlands, currently four major health insurers are active, the largest health insurer in the Netherlands is Achmea. Achmea operates many brands, including Zilveren Kruis, Interpolis, Agis, FBTO and De Friesland. Besides Achmea major players are Uvit (Univé & VGZ), CZ-Delta Lloyd and Menzis (Menzis & AnderZorg). These four major health insurers controlling over 90% of the market. The remaining 10% of the insured people are covered by smaller insurers.

    Joining the Hepimiz Collective has no entry boundries.
    Even if you are currently insured with otherhealthcare parties such CZ, De friesland, FBTO, OHRA, Anderzorg, you still can join the Hepimiz Collective!

    Ücretsiz! Sign Up Now